Why work in Improven?
We are a leading consultancy firm aiming to increase the operational and financial competitiveness of medium-sized companies. We offer you the opportunity to participate in a solid, highly innovative and growing business project.
We are convinced that our pleople is the key to our clients’ success, then we offer all our employees the following
- Designed to motivate our staff, develop their careers and involve them in the project of developing our organisation. Continuous team work with different professionals and a varied range of clients from different sectors favours both professional and personal development.
Internal fairness and external competitiveness
- Our remuneration policy is clear and transparent for the whole organization. It is adapted to meet the needs of the employee and includes, depending on the job tegory: laptop, mobile phone, USB modem, company car, luncheon vouchers and medical insurance.
Becoming part of an excellent business project
- Our business culture seeks constant improvement, innovation and value adding; you will have the chance of implementing actions to improve the results of our clients, becoming part of a top human team.
Annual training program
- It is key for our staff to receive continuous top-up training and personal development. We therefore conduct training programmes designed to develop skills (time management, coaching techniques, emotional intelligence, NLP, among others).
- From the beginning for graduates. Students and recent graduates are offered collaboration grants with the university or internship contracts, as the case may be, with a six-month term. They then join the firm as junior consultants with an open-ended contract.