Annual Business Audit
- Provide a sound opinion on the company’s management practices (best practices benchmarking).
- Checking that all relevant decision-making information is dealt with properly and review of decision-making processes
- Review of all the company’s functional areas and departments issuing a report on processes organisation
- Evaluate the business’s strategic approach and its feasibility in the future
- Reviewing the most critical business information by conducting specific substantive tests
- Explain why or why not objectives are met (budgets, dashboards, etc….) for the audit improvements year
- Propose recommendations in relevant aspects of business management
- Financial review of the company, and its performance over the last 3 years. Identified trends.
- Comparison of the company with its competitors to measure its relative performance